Hello and welcome to fatshionxchange! Below you will find our rules/policies, please familiarize yourself with them and know that you are responsible for following them at all times.
Please note: repeated flagrant violation of any of the following rules will result in the removal of posting and commenting privileges.
FATSHIONXCHANGE Posting Format Please see the example below for the posting format in this community. The information, exactly as shown, is ALL that is allowed to be above your cut and must be provided in EVERY post. No pictures, no descriptions, nothing except your sales post information in THIS format. It may seem very restrictive, but a uniform format is easy to navigate around, is courteous to friends pages and sets a standard for all users to adhere to.
SIZES IN LISTING SMOKING/NON SMOKING PETS/NO PETS GENERAL TIME PERIOD FOR SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL/DOMESTIC METHOD OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED DATE OF LAST POST LINK TO FATSHIONXCHANGE Feedback Page, FATSHIONXCHANGE General Feedback Comment Page or OTHER Feedback Page (Ebay, MUA, etc)
Example Posting Format: 1X,2X,4X,Shoes 8,9,10 Non smoking home We have pets but they don’t wear our clothes I will ship within one week of payment I will ship anywhere! I will take postal money orders, cash in large bills, and Paypal only! My last post was on 9/10/10 My feedback page at fxc_feedback is here: [link] or my feedback page at X site is:
Call to Action: This is your community too. If you see people breaking the rules, don’t be afraid to call them out. Moderators aren’t magic. As much as possible, they will enforce rules, but every member should politely help to make this community a better place. If you are letting someone know they are in violation, be appropriate and respectful. Please link to this userinfo page and the number of the rule they are breaking so they can use it as a learning opportunity and maybe help someone else in the same way at a later time.
COMMUNITY RULES Please respect the time and effort of every member of this community by adhering to these rules. Input was collected from members at the origin of this selling community and the general consensus this is that the following guidelines will contribute to helping FXC run most smoothly.
1) Frequency of Posting: Each user may post up to two (2) sales posts per week, and each post must contain unique items, with no overlap. Reposts may be linked within a new sales post. Items may be posted up to four (4) times overall, and then should not be posted again. Please keep in mind that reposts often move better with reduced prices. If you have listed an item more than four (4) times, you will be asked to edit your post. Failure to edit your post to comply with these rules will result in the post being removed, and repeated infractions can lead to your removal from the community.
2) Sale Items: This is FATSHIONXCHANGE. Makeup, body products, other unrelated items are NOT ALLOWED to be posted here. Additionally, only tangible items are eligible for sale here. This means no gift cards/store credit/sale codes. If these items are included in a post, you will be asked to edit your post. Failure to edit your post to comply with these rules will result in the post being removed, and repeated infractions can lead to your removal from the community.
3) Sizing: This is FATSHIONxchange for a reason. Clothing sizes should be appropriate for the intended audience. If you are posting items that are “Large,” please provide measurements that prove they would fit a size 14 or above. Please note that Torrid size 0 clothing equates to a size 12 by their size charts and is not allowed to be posted for sale at this community. Please remember there is a separate community for inbetweenies. If you post items that are size 14/Large or smaller and you cannot prove that they would fit a size 14 or above, you will be asked to edit your post to remove them. Failure to edit your post to comply with these rules will result in the post being removed, and repeated infractions can lead to your removal from the community.
4) Tagging: Please tag posts so that users who don’t read every post or the community every day have the option to sort through by sizes.
5) General Atmosphere: Please be courteous to other members. There should be no reason for excessive cursing, insults, etc. If you have a problem with a seller or buyer, please try to resolve it using your payment system actions if applicable. Please use the feedback community to ensure that other people know if you have had a bad experience. It is inappropriate to make new posts to this community about a particular seller or transaction, and any such posts will be deleted.
6) Feedback: As of March 2012 the fxc_feedback community is closed to new page requests, however all existing pages in remain available. Feedback from this point on will take place via the General Feedback Post, located here. There is an example feedback comment posted if you need direction on how to use it. PLEASE continue to leave feedback via one system or the other!!
7) Location: All posts must be made WITHIN fatshionxchange. This means no links to posts in personal journals, other communities, auction sites, etsy shops, personal stores, or photo sites. Failure to edit your post to comply with these rules will result in the post being removed, and repeated infractions can lead to your removal from the community. Personal promotion is not allowed.
8) PayPal Fees: As it is a violation of PayPal policy, you may not add PayPal fees to the prices of your items. You may price your items as you see fit, including shipping and handling fees. If you include language regarding paypal fees in your post, you will be asked to edit and remove that language. Failure to edit your post to comply with these rules will result in the post being removed, and repeated infractions can lead to your removal from the community.
9) PayPal Gifting: The maintainer team STRONGLY discourages using “gifting” as a method of payment. “Gifting” negates all of PayPal’s buyer/seller protection. The buyer can't file a dispute if something goes wrong with their order, so they're totally out of luck if the transaction doesn't work out. Negative feedback in these instances only goes so far, doesn’t get money back, and doesn’t help other buyers on this community who have already purchased something from a bogus seller or don’t read the feedback. Just because someone has great feedback at another site and “gifts” all the time, doesn’t mean that bad things don’t happen.
10) Deleting Comments and/or Posts: Deleting comments and/or posts is NOT ALLOWED. If you need to keep something private, please screen it only. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the post being removed, and repeated infractions can lead to your removal from the community.
**If rule violations become too much of an issue, the format of the community may be moved to moderated posting and membership, which would be limiting and less-productive for everyone. Treating other buyers and sellers as you would want to be treated is a general rule of thumb to ensure that this community remains active, functional and beneficial to all.